- Operate effectively as a member of the team.
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and adjustments.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
You will report to the Creative Director. Your responsibilities will include:
- Create new content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Designing social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, PPC, Adwords, SEM
- Understand the objectives of the client, their target audience, and develop simple, engaging, informative, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, and blogs)
- Responsible for strategy and execution for internal and external digital and social media management
- Continuously improving our offerings by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Comfortable working with a range of stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Complete projects by coordinating with clients and outside vendors.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Solid understanding of navigation and SEO.
- Solid understanding of marketing communications.
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience working with Content Management Systems is a plus.
- Experience working with email marketing platforms is a plus.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and planning skills
- The ability to minimize ego, take ownership, take criticism, take direction, and occasionally eat crow with a beamingly positive attitude
- A degree in a relevant field.
How To Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Digital Media Strategist”.