Job Title: eCommerce Customer Service Representative
The eCommerce Customer Service Representative will run an online food delivery website by carrying out online marketing plans and daily operation to boost traffic and generate sales.
Your main job is to make sure that all the items being sold are up-to-date, have the correct descriptions, prices, images, etc. You will work closely with the digital marketing agency to execute e-marketing strategies.
• Responsible for the sales and profits of the e-store Process daily orders.
• Provide exceptional customer service and resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions.
• Communicate, execute, and manage e-marketing plans in cooperation with other team members.
• Use different e-marketing channels such as social media.
• Work with vendors such as logistics and packaging to ensure seamless process.
• Manage all store operational issues, administrative duties, physical inventories, price changes, etc.
• Manage speed of service results, control inventory used to service orders, and is responsible for the overall organization and appearance of products.
• Ensure all orders are properly documented and released for pick-up.
• Provide top-notch customer service through phone, email, live chat and text.
• Analyze various data to deliver KPIs.
• Provide analytic reports of online sales.
• Identify and escalate customer issues when necessary.
• Excellent communication skill
• Good listening skill
• Good writing skills
• Attention to details
• Positive Attitude
• Ability to Multitask
• Good computer skills (WordPress and Microsoft Office)
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role (retail or in a call center).
• Knowledge of digital marketing.
• Good understanding of web design and web analysis.
• Proven ability to provide exceptional customer experience.
• BSc holder in a relevant field.
How To Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Customer Service Representative”.