Visual content marketing has increased rapidly in recent years as brands have found ways to enrich their digital storytelling and market their products. Content is evolving. No longer are white papers the secret to inbound marketing success, visual is becoming the norm.
The use of visuals has helped brands to communicate well. Photos, videos, and infographics are crucial in bringing experiences to life.
37% of marketers said visual marketing was the most important form of content for their business. We gathered a few tools that will help you engage with your audience.
- Desygner is an online design tool that lets you create banners, posters, invitations, Facebook covers, social media posts and more, all for free.
- Canva makes it super easy to create graphics that get engagement on social media. There’s plenty of templates for marketers from email headers to blog graphics.
- Powtoon is a video marketing tool created for marketers, educators and presenters. It allows users to create do-it-yourself animated presentations and videos that explain, instruct, and engage an intended audience.
- Piktochartis an easy-to-use infographic maker. It will take your visual communication to the next level, without hiring a professional designer.
- Pixabay is a website where image owners waive the rights to their work. As a result, site users get to download, alter, and distribute images for commercial use.
- Prezi makes presentations stand out and get remembered. Unlike static slides, it combines motion, zoom, and spatial relationships to engage your audience and help them remember your message.
- Visage is a design and visual content creation tool for content marketers who need to create a lot of visual content.
- PlaceIt lets you upload images of your product or website and insert them into high-quality photos for free. No Photoshop needed.
- Infogr.am is the world’s most popular infographics creator. You can easily add graphs, maps, text, and even playable videos without diving deep into a design program.
- Apester is a digital storytelling platform that allows you to create and embed surveys, personality tests, video quizzes and polls into your social posts.
- Polarr is free and powerful online photo editor. Simply put it’s the pro photo editor for everyone. From high-precision color tools to advanced clarity and dehaze filters, Polarr brings free pro photo editing tools to your mobile device.
- Snappa is one of the easiest graphic design tools you’ll ever use. It allows you to create amazing designs without the help of a graphic designer.
Words are not enough to keep consumers and prospects engaged these days, instead, lavish them with photos, videos, and other visuals to captivate their attention.