Client Service Officer acts as a link between clients and the agency. You are responsible for the coordination of all campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
You must understand your client’s needs/objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. You will manage administrative and campaign work to ensure that all projects are completed on time and on budget.
You will report directly to the Client Service Manager
- Operate effectively as a member of the team
- Operate effectively as an individual for a quick turnaround
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
You will report to the Creative Director. Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the Client Service Manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Working with the Client Service Manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Writing client reports
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Undertaking administrative tasks
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Prospecting and winning new business
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Excellent in working with teams and independently.
- A strong visual and creative sense.
- Capacity to handle more than one project simultaneously.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be well organized.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of the creative industry.
- A degree in a relevant field.
How To Apply
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Client Service Officer”.