- Operate effectively as a member of the team.
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and adjustments.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
You will report to the Creative Director. Your responsibilities will include:
- Create new content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content
- Understand the objectives of the client, their target audience, and develop simple, engaging, informative, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Create original content for websites, blogs, newsletters, social media from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards
- Maintaining the Creative Studios branded platforms so it remains consistent and is used properly by external parties or remote groups, working closely with the Creative Director
- Assisting the Creative Director with creative content and collaterals for events such as programs, posters, banners, invitations, ads, etc.
- Design and layout of presentations and social media posts
- Create copy for electronic and print materials for programs and events (flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, etc.)
- Comfortable working with a range of stakeholders and decision-makers
- Completes projects by coordinating with clients and outside vendors.
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Excellent communications, listening and writing skills
- Multitasking abilities
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent organizational and planning
- The ability to minimize ego, take ownership, take criticism, take direction, and occasionally eat crow with a beamingly positive attitude
- A degree in a relevant field.
How To Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Content Developer”.