- Operate effectively as a member of the team.
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and adjustments.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
You will report to the Creative Director. Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying design projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards.
- Maintaining the Creative Studios branded platforms so it remains consistent and is used properly by external parties or remote groups, working closely with the Creative Director.
- Assisting the Creative Director with creative concept, design and layout of electronic and print materials for programs and events (flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, etc.).
- Design and layout of presentations.
- Brand identity design and development.
- Comfortable working with a range of stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Maintenance of Creative Studios website, subsites and social media pages.
- Print production management.
- Photography and image manipulation.
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Experience in designing for websites and social media.
- Solid understanding of marketing communications.
- Front-end and some back-end development experience is a plus. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe Creative Suite, Corel Draw and other multimedia software).
- Experience working with email marketing platforms.
- Responsible for managing print orders and dealing with external suppliers
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of production, pre-press, print, and web-based technologies.
- Excellent organizational and planning.
- The ability to minimize ego, take ownership, take criticism and take direction
- A degree in a relevant field.
How To Apply
- Send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Graphic Designer”.