- Operate effectively as a member of the team.
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and adjustments.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
You will report to the Creative Director. Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards
- Maintaining the Creative Studios branded platforms so it remains consistent and is used properly by external parties or remote groups, working closely with the Creative Director
- Assisting the Creative Director with creative concept and collateral for the events such as programs, posters, banners, invitations, ads, etc.
- Design and layout of presentations
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for programs and events (flyers, posters, banners, collateral, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, etc.)
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- Comfortable working with a range of stakeholders and decision-makers
- Backup and maintenance of Creative Studios website, sub-sites and social media pages, including all databases
- Prepares final layout print-ready files of art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with clients and outside vendors.
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these
- Experience in designing for websites and social media.
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
- Solid understanding of navigation and SEO.
- Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
- Solid understanding of marketing communications.
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe Creative Suite, CorelDraw, and other multimedia software)
- Experience working with Content Management Systems.
- Experience working with email marketing platforms.
- Responsible for managing print orders and dealing with external suppliers
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of production, pre-press, print and web-based technologies
- Excellent organizational and planning
- The ability to minimize ego, take ownership, take criticism, take direction, and occasionally eat crow with a beamingly positive attitude.
- A degree in a relevant field.
How To Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Junior Art Director”.