- Write well designed and efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling clients’ website
- Cooperate with web and graphic designers to match visual design intent
You will report to the Creative Director. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Web Developer to create stunning website templates and mock-ups for a host of clients, ensuring each design meets the brief
- Play a key role in the design life cycle, from brief through to design and launch
- Ensure all designs work across all browsers and on all devices
- Help to design elements of mobile apps
- Modify WordPress templates to reflect the tone and style of the client/brand
- Produce designs and graphics for HTML email newsletters, mini-sites and social media marketing
- Work with a team of copywriters to ensure all content produced works with the overall design of a client’s site
- Ensure all designs produced deliver great user experience
- Carrying design projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Experience in designing for websites and social media.
- Solid understanding of marketing communications.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning
- Proven working experience in web programming
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Background in eCommerce would be a bonus
- A good understanding of the latest web design trends
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- A degree in a relevant field.
How To Apply
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Junior Web Developer”.