- Operate effectively as a member of the team.
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and adjustments.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
You will report to the Creative Director. Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying interactive projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards
- Creation of 2D and 3D animation elements
- Reading scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Developing storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings, and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Join images with background graphics and special effects
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in the editing process
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
- Design innovative, engaging and informative multimedia, video and print deliverables
- Design and layout of digital and print materials for flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, newsletters, newspaper ads, social media etc.
- Creating digital images for the purpose of animation
- Comfortable working with a range of stakeholders and decision-makers
- Completes projects by coordinating with clients and external media vendors
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- Maintaining the Creative Studios branded platforms with interactive content
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D, Maya, 3Ds Max, and other multimedia software)
- Scriptwriting, conceptualization skills, and audiovisual communications
- Understanding of photography and cinematography
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of production and web-based technologies
- Excellent organizational and planning
- The ability to minimize ego, take ownership, take criticism, take direction, and occasionally eat crow with a beamingly positive attitude
- A degree in a relevant field.
How To Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Multimedia Designer”.